© Balancín de Blancos / WWF Spain
#PandaHub: WWF Pavilion at COP26
The WWF pavilion at COP26 is hosting a wide array of events on topics ranging from food systems to finance, forests, renewable energy, corporate ambition and nature-based solutions.
The #PandaHub is located in Hall 4 in the Blue Zone at COP26 in Glasgow, which requires UN accreditation to access. All events are also streamed on our YouTube channel.
Ambition Red Lines
A WWF Climate Policy Manifesto for COP26WWF has identified five key priorities to be achieved in 2021. These are the ‘red lines of ambition’, the least we expect from our leaders.
- Accelerate decarbonization now and fast - no more excuses
- Act on nature-based solutions
- Help nature and people adapt
- Finance the future
- Pivot to implementation
COP26 News, press releases and blogs
© Margot L'hermite / WWF-France
Regional Climate WeeksRegional climate weeks aim to build momentum for the annual UN Climate Change Conferences and drive forward implementation of the Paris Agreement.
- Latin America and Caribbean Climate Week was held on 11-14 May 2021 and hosted by the Dominican Republic.
- Asia-Pacific Climate Week was held on 6-9 July 2021 and was hosted by Japan.
- Africa Climate Week was held on 26-29 September 2021 and was hosted by Uganda.