Posted on 11 October 2019
WWF has an opening through its Youth Volunteer Programme for 2 volunteers in education with WWF Bolivia.
Location: WWF Bolivia (Santa Cruz and Trinidad)
Assignment dates: March to August 2020
Language required: good level of Spanish and English
Age Category: 19-27 years
Support environmental education actions, which are carried out in the Environmental Education Centers and in educational units in the city of Santa Cruz or Trinidad, which have the objective of building a sustainable and resilient citizenship.
Tasks to perform:
For the volunteer in the city of Santa Cruz:
- Monitoring of the activities of the Socio-productive Projects in educational units.
- Development of educational activities to apply in the Municipal Environmental Education Center and the Municipal Protected Area, Urban Park of Ecological Preservation “Curichi la Madre”.
- From the research generated by university students, produce educational content that guides the visits in a sustainable way in the Municipal Protected Area.
- Accompany the environmental education activities carried out in educational units.
For the volunteer in the city of Trinidad:
- Support to the head of the Environmental Education Center located in the Center for Research in Biodiversity and Environment (CIBIOMA), during the visits of the Educational Units.
- Support to CIBIOMA in the development of Educational activities for the Environmental Education Rooms and the Outdoor Interpretive Path.
- People who are studying in recent years or have completed the careers of pedagogy, education sciences, sociology, or similar.
- Academic or volunteer experience in environmental education or non-formal education projects.
- Creative skills for the generation of educational activities and teaching materials.
- Writing and speaking skills. Spanish required.
- Responsibility and commitment to the tasks assumed.
How to apply?
- Adhere to the values that WWF promotes.
Please complete the application form and send it along with your updated CV to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: 31 January 2020
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.