Posted on 08 October 2019
WWF Portugal is looking for a volunteer in the digital marketing field.
WWF has an opening through its Youth Volunteer Internship Programme for a volunteer/intern for a 6-month assignment.
Location: WWF Portugal (based in Lisbon)
Assignment dates: as soon as possible
Language required: good level of English
Age Category: 19-27 years
- Good organizational skills. (Essential)
- Enjoy working within a team. (Essential)
- Fluent written and spoken English. Excellent written and oral communication skills. (Essential)
- Hardworking, agile and willing to take on new challenges at short notice. (Essential)
- Detailed understanding of design for digital and print (Desirable)
How to apply?
- Professional graduate or students on its final years of the career of Marketing, Business Management or related.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory).
- High commitment to the conservation of the environment and sustainable development.
- Experience as a volunteer
Please complete the Application Form and send it to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is extended until 22 November.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.