WWF is one of the largest conservation organisations in the world, with offices in almost 100 countries. We’re determined to stop the destruction of nature and help it recover. And we are uniquely positioned to deliver real change at scale.
The Climate Business Network (CBN) is a network of ambitious and influential companies convened by WWF that supports the transition to a 1.5°C future. It is a global support network for national WWF partnerships. It helps drive businesses forward on their sustainability journey through engagement on key topics.
By joining the CBN, your company can make a difference in the fight for our world. You can collaborate with your business peers on the frontiers of corporate sustainability.
Together we will address some of the key issues facing our planet and drive forward best practices on how to tackle them.
Some of the main benefits of joining are:
- Access to WWF’s wide range of knowledge and expertise across different areas of business sustainability (including unique expertise in climate, energy, forests, food systems, oceans and wildlife) through a mix of member-only community calls, public events and deep-dive sessions.
- A group hub, creating a safe space for member companies to learn and share experiences and challenges from the cutting edge of climate mitigation.
- A catalyst for companies to aspire to do more. We act as the critical friend to create a powerful vision and support and facilitate the company to take bigger steps towards ambitious targets.
- Access to educational assets and preferable rates for a course from our partners at University of Cambridge.
- A series of members-only ‘community calls’ where we cover issues that are impacting business. These meetings give members opportunities to collaborate and learn from each other.
To join the CBN, your company must:
- Be in partnership with a WWF National Office. We do not work with companies that have no partnership agreements.
- Be committed to or have a target approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi).
- Be a large national or international brand.
A report from the UN exposes the sheer gravity of the climate crisis, the increasingly severe ...
WWF Climate Business Network lead Seán Mallon speaks to the VELUX Group about the action the ...
WWF Climate Business Network lead Seán Mallon speaks to JLL's Amanda Skeldon about the action the ...
WWF Climate & Business
WWF works with businesses on the path to a net-zero future that benefits people and nature. Our programs support businesses to cut their emissions in line with climate science, elevate those with innovative technologies, and help companies secure renewable energy to power their operations.