This web site aims to educate, persuade and motivate us all towards saving our one and only planet (of course there's always room for improvement there :-)
We look forward to receiving your comments and participation in the discussions and would like to publish on selected articles. Otherwise we believe the discussion happens more natrually and better on our social media channels like on our page on Facebook.com/WWF .
You can freely crticise WWF - we value that, because we learn from it.
But when it comes to other people, we need to be respectful of their individual opinions and viewpoints.
Therefore, we will not publish and will remove comments that:
- Bully, threaten, or slander another person
- Contain swear words or other sorts of profanity
- Pretend to be someone else
- Give out contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
- Promote, advertise, post commercial material, or link to commercial websites
- Link to websites that contain illegal or inappropriate material
- Spam (the horror of it!)