- Establish and maintain productive relationships with corporate partners, universities and academic institutions, and NGOs representatives. Manage corporate partner relationships and projects, and position WWF as a trusted partner and expert on commodity based sustainability issues.
- Manages the development of materials, analyses, reports, presentations, etc. and acts as technical expert on WWF private sector engagements. Responsible for acquiring and gathering data relevant to specific conservation projects from conservation peers, governmental agencies, and universities.
- Serves as PSE R&D team technical expert on WWF private sector engagements. Works with PSE relationship manager to ensure compliance with deadlines and serves as key content lead for commodity risk assessment tools like Supply Risk Analysis and the WWF Water Risk Filter.
- Conducts research related to agriculture supply chains and opportunities for corporate stewardship and sustainability; trains and manages interns or other staff; supports on quality control and peer review of secondary research
- Represent WWF at relevant events and meetings related to sustainable business partnerships. Participates in stakeholder and partner group meetings.
- Proactive and positive attitude are a must; experience problem-solving, balancing competing priorities, and mediating conflict helpful
Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 2-4 year’s experience; Master's is preferred
- Manages interns
- Leads research projects and assists with proposal development
- Manages R&D projects with companies,
- Supports PSE relationship with goal team (i.e. R&D support for goal team)
- Works internally with:Legal- review DOEs
- Goal Teams
- Understanding of issues related to sustainable agriculture is essential
- Specific technical skills related to Excel, ArcGIS, and Powerpoint are helpful
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18054
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.