WWF International, Digital Content ProducerWe’re looking for a Digital Content Producer who will produce, source and manage content for panda.org, other WWF public websites and online presences including social media to engage with external audiences. If you are tenacious, creative and social media savvy mixed with a passion for conservation, this job might just be for you!
Location/Contract:WWF International headquarters in Gland, Switzerland
6 Month Temporary Contract
- Produce, source and manage content for panda.org and other WWF public websites in line with communications and organisational priorities;
- Devise, develop and implement creative and multi-media content for special projects on panda.org and other WWF public websites especially global campaigns;
- Create and implement online and social media engagement strategies and day to day activity in these areas;
- Maintains campaign timeline and ensures the campaign is delivered according to agreed timelines and within budget;
- Manages media monitoring systems and leads analysis and reporting of impact, reach and engagement of campaigns.
What you need:Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
● Degree in communications, media, journalism, marketing or related subject
- At least three years' relevant professional experience
- Proven track record working at an advanced level with: content management systems, image software (video and still), and main social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Proven success record in online communications
- Experience of dealing with online customers
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Project management and coordination skills & able to deliver multiple simultaneous projects
- Articulate, creative, passionate, flexible and tenacious
- Excellent written and spoken English – other languages an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Interest in conservation and environmental issues.
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
Please consult the attached job description for more information on the position.
How to apply?Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please make sure to add the following reference in your e-mail subject line in order to receive an email confirmation: Digital Content Producer
Deadline for applications: 10th January 2013
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.