WWF International, Digital Content Producer
Location/Contract:WWF International headquarters in Gland, Switzerland
6 Month Temporary Contract
- Produce, source and manage content for panda.org and other WWF public websites in line with communications and organisational priorities;
- Devise, develop and implement creative and multi-media content for special projects on panda.org and other WWF public websites especially global campaigns;
- Create and implement online and social media engagement strategies and day to day activity in these areas;
- Maintains campaign timeline and ensures the campaign is delivered according to agreed timelines and within budget;
- Manages media monitoring systems and leads analysis and reporting of impact, reach and engagement of campaigns.
What you need:Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
● Degree in communications, media, journalism, marketing or related subject
- At least three years' relevant professional experience
- Proven track record working at an advanced level with: content management systems, image software (video and still), and main social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Proven success record in online communications
- Experience of dealing with online customers
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Project management and coordination skills & able to deliver multiple simultaneous projects
- Articulate, creative, passionate, flexible and tenacious
- Excellent written and spoken English – other languages an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Interest in conservation and environmental issues.
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
Please consult the attached job description for more information on the position.
How to apply?Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to add the following reference in your e-mail subject line in order to receive an email confirmation: Digital Content Producer
Deadline for applications: 10th January 2013
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.