Trade & Markets: news, resources & publications
WWF News on Transforming Markets
Media Coverage of Market Transformation
Revised palm oil standards a positive step forward - but companies now need to perform at the highest level
WWF has welcomed revised standards for sustainable palm oil that were endorsed by the Roundtable ...
WWF urges Indonesian pulp producer APRIL to immediately stop pulping tropical forests
Following the announcement by Asia Pulp & Paper that it has stopped all clearance of Indonesian ...
WWF welcomes APP announcement to halt clearing, urges paper buyers to wait for proof
WWF welcomed the announcement that the Sinar Mas Group’s Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) have stopped ...
WWF joins call for seafood traceability to fight illegal fishing
WWF has joined sector leaders in calling for a new global seafood traceability system to give ...
Tropical pulp still a long way from fiction in German children's books
German book publishers have only marginally improved performance in excluding paper pulp sourced ...
Banks and funds put on notice on Sumatra pulp mill investment risk
Banks and other financial institutions have been asked for assurances they will not provide ...
RSPO members need to match performance to promises to speed palm oil sustainability
A lack of commitment by many Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) members is holding ...
Poorly managed fisheries impact food security and livelihoods
A report released by the UN's independent food expert, Olivier De Schutter, “Fisheries and the ...
RSPO has much to celebrate, much to do at critical 10th Anniversary meeting
Representatives from the global palm oil industry find themselves at a critical crossroads as ...
WWF releases groundbreaking guide to commodities investing
WWF today unveiled a groundbreaking new guide to responsible investing in 10 major commodities ...
September 11, 2012
Keywords: Biofuels, Food, Land rights, Farmers, Roundatable on Sustainable Biofuels (RSB)
- Nature: Farm focus for saving trees
- The Guardian: Fishing rules must cover EU vessels in foreign waters, campaigners say
- The Guardian: Sharp rise in sustainable seafood products on sale in UK
- Jonathon Porritt's Blog: RSPO Coming of Age
- The Guardian: Can the Better Cotton Initiative transform the global textile industry?
- The New York Times: Palm Oil Companies Slow in Meeting Sustainability Goal
- BBC Radio 4 - Food Programme: Palm Oil
- The New York Times - Green Blog: Deep Thinking About the Future of Food
- Financial Times: Golden Agri Scheme Gains Traction
- TIME Online: The End of the Line
- Telegraph UK: How Pakistan's Farmers are Cleaning Up Cotton
- The New York Times: Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish
- The Guardian: Crops for animal feed destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF warns
- The Independent: Britain's taste for cheap food that's killing Brazil's 'other wilderness'
- The Guardian: Crops for Animal Feed Destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF Warns
- Sawit Watch: Precedent-setting land deal in palm oil expansion zone in Borneo
- TIME Online: The Natural Debt Crisis: Learning to Live Within Our Planet's Means
- Green Biz: Is it Possible to Make a Hamburger Greener
- Financial Times: Production must rise to banish hunger