News & Resources
Soy, Small Yet Sustainable
Farmers in India’s soy belt are betting on global certification to increase productivity and cash ...
Palm oil sustainability body to expel non-compliant companies
Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil to expel member companies that have failed to keep even their ...
Priorities for environmentally responsible aquaculture in the EU
Environmental NGOs propose several priorities to ensure that European aquaculture develops in an ...
WWF statement on the Declaration of Abu Dhabi for Global Food Security through Good Agricultural Practices
WWF public statement on The Declaration of Abu Dhabi for Global Food Security through Good ...
STANDARD: WWF Certification Assessment Tool (CAT)
WWF has developed the Certification Assessment Tool (CAT) to assess, which certification schemes ...
WWF guide for banks provides plan for sustainable finance
A new guide released by WWF explains how banks can go beyond reputation and risk management to ...
Paper path to sustainability and social responsibility unveiled
Starting today, more than 100 civil society groups including WWF will be promoting a Global ...
Europe not doing enough to promote responsible soy production
European companies that use soy for animal feed or animal products are not doing nearly enough to ...
WWF responds to ambitious APP plan for restoration and conservation of one million hectares
WWF cautiously welcomes the restoration and conservation initiative announced today by ...
'Remarkable social progress' when forests are FSC certified - new study confirms
Forests FSC certified for their sustainable management provide more benefits to communities ...
MEDIA COVERAGE OF MARKET TRANSFORMATION
May 8, 2014
Keywords: soy, feed, scorecard
- The Guardian: Spawning a sustainable industry for farmed-raised salmon
- The Guardian: The global land grab is the next human rights challenge for business
- Nature: Farm focus for saving trees
- The Guardian: Fishing rules must cover EU vessels in foreign waters, campaigners say
- The Guardian: Sharp rise in sustainable seafood products on sale in UK
- Jonathon Porritt's Blog: RSPO Coming of Age
- The Guardian: Can the Better Cotton Initiative transform the global textile industry?
- The New York Times: Palm Oil Companies Slow in Meeting Sustainability Goal
- BBC Radio 4 - Food Programme: Palm Oil
- The New York Times - Green Blog: Deep Thinking About the Future of Food
- Financial Times: Golden Agri Scheme Gains Traction
- TIME Online: The End of the Line
- Telegraph UK: How Pakistan's Farmers are Cleaning Up Cotton
- The New York Times: Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish
- The Guardian: Crops for animal feed destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF warns
- The Independent: Britain's taste for cheap food that's killing Brazil's 'other wilderness'
- The Guardian: Crops for Animal Feed Destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF Warns
- Sawit Watch: Precedent-setting land deal in palm oil expansion zone in Borneo
- TIME Online: The Natural Debt Crisis: Learning to Live Within Our Planet's Means
- Green Biz: Is it Possible to Make a Hamburger Greener
- Financial Times: Production must rise to banish hunger