WWF Expectations for the UNFCCC Bonn Session June 2011WWF has prioritized the following areas for early progress to be made by parties in Bonn:
• Identify ways in which the Gigatonne Gap can be addressed in order to enhance mitigation action
• Laying the basis for ambition to match the science
• Define a robust process to negotiate an agreement on new sources of Finance
• Advance MRV guidelines, modalities and timetables
• Advance work on the content and modalities of Low-Carbon Development Strategies for developed and developing countries.
• Deepen agreements on the Cancun Adaptation Framework and emissions from deforestation and forest degradation (REDD+)