WWF's "I Love Nature in My City" Competition Winners
Upcycle My City: Mithail Afrige Chowdhury
The Americas: Esteban Poveda
Europe & Africa: Catarina Olausson
Asia & Australasia: Iftakharul Islam Munna
I Love Nature in My City
September 23 - October 29 2022
Show Your Love for Nature
#WeLoveCities #WeLoveUrbanNature #UpcycleMyCity
WWF's We Love Cities photo competition will run from September 23 to October 29, 2022. The theme is “I Love Nature in My City.”
The top 25 most liked images on Instagram - with the hashtag #WeLoveUrbanNature and #WeLoveCities and tagging @WWFCities and @HoudiniSportswear - will be in the running for four prizes. The city name must be in the post body text.
- Three regional prizes from the Americas; Europe & Africa; and Asia & Australasia of USD700 of Houdini Sportswear credit each. #WeLoveUrbanNature
- One prize, awarded for the “Upcycle My City” category, of USD700 of Houdini Sportswear credit. #UpcycleMyCity
Europe & Africa
Asia & Australasia
Upcycle My City
We Love Cities - welovecities.org - is a public engagement campaign that allows people across the world to express their love and support for sustainable urban development. They do this by voting for their favorite finalist from WWF’s One Planet City Challenge and posting improvement suggestions as to how these cities can be even better.
About Houdini Sportswear
Houdini is an odd band of friends from Sweden on a quest to reimagine the future of circular sportswear. Ever since the start in 1993 Houdini has challenged the norms of the outdoor industry, as a company led by women, as innovators of sustainable design and as pioneers of circular business models. Ultimately Houdini wants to enable and inspire people to reconnect to nature.
- Copyright and all other rights remain that of the photographer. Any photograph used by Houdini or WWF shall carry the photographer’s credit line. Use may include publication in any Houdini or WWF media.
- All entrants understand and agree that any image submitted to the competition may be used by Houdini or WWF for marketing and promotional purposes including in any media such as print and digital media directly related to the We Love Cities competition.
- Participants represent and attest that (1) the Photographs are original and that they own the rights to their Photographs, (2) the Photographs do not violate the rights of any third party, and (3) any additional information they submit about the Photographs is accurate.
- Participants attest that they are legally an adult.