* Participants will become active participants in the marine turtle conservation and community projects .
* Interns will receive technical training on Marine Turtle Conservation, including adaptation to climate change, and the opportunity to apply learning in the field, with its own certificate of participation.
* The volunteer must cover the lodging and feeding. The money raised will form an extra income to local families and help our Conservation Projects of Sea Turtles.
* Participants may choose the dates of their choice.
* The minimum stay is 15 days, but we recommend a month, because you will have the opportunity to learn more about our work and share with the community.
* The costs vary depending on length of stay and the hosting site for one month .
Any questions please contact Valerie Guthrie: email@example.com