The forum was designed to meet the needs of a broad range of institutions in the Coral Triangle:
- Non-governmental organisations that support on-the-ground implementation of sustainable practices.
- Business representatives from key sectors that require healthy marine resources to run their operations, such as commercial fisheries, tourism operators, and the transportation industry.
- Financial managers that invest in growth opportunities within the region.
- Technology innovators that provide tools and services as drivers of increased green investment.
- Policy makers at the national and provincial levels that want to learn how to better engage the private sector as a partner in managing shared resources.