We are already seeing the first impact of climate change in the natural world. Glaciers are melting, coral reefs are bleaching, and some species are shifting while others are disappearing.
© WWF / Rautkari
- Some Governments do not utilise ‘green’ taxes for intended purposes.
- Framework for accessing Clean Development Mechanism facility is not clear.
- Change in environmental friendly technology is not fast enough.
- Lack of awareness of the adverse environmental effects and climate change.
- Lack of legislative instruments to act as control.
- Inadequate technical expertise to address climate change issues.