WWF Bolivia supports a focus regarding the producer-buyer productive chain in a mid term relationship that allows to position the community enterprise in the market and ensure the sustainability of raw material to the buyer through a mutually beneficial liaison.
WWF Bolivia's work concentrates on the development of community forest enterprise pilot management models by promoting:
- Strengthening and construction of local capacities in business and production management
- Development and implementation of simple tools for the control of production and costs of forest management
- Technical assistance in forest management oriented towards achieving independent certification through the Step Wise Approach
- Social control of the productive units guaranteeing an understanding and transparency in forest management
- Exchange of experiences in community forest management at the national and international level
- Increase in the added value in the production, sale and commercialization of forest products