Posted on 15 October 2020
We are recruiting an Office Coordinator that will performing a range of administrative functions related to efficient operations and maintenance services cross-cutting to all functions, Finance, HR, IT and Conservation who are based here in Vienna and ensure the smooth running of the Hub.
Location: WWF International in Vienna, Austria.
Work percentage: 70%
Contract type: Open-ended contract.
Annual gross salary: 27,073€ (based on the 70% work percentaje)
Major Role Functions: Acts as the main contact point for positive and efficient management of WWF International’s Vienna offices. Assesses needs and promptly carries out administrative functions, ensures the office is well maintained and that maintenance services are carried out to a high standard. Liaises with colleagues to ensure smooth running of office space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the smooth running of all office operations;
• Acts as the main point of contact for Vienna office staff on points related to effective office functioning;
• Coordination of all office security arrangements, training staff as required and ensuring all relevant security requirements are followed;
• Ensure office complies with all relevant workplace health & safety legislation;
• Responsible for inducting new employees in all relevant office, security and health and safety procedures;
• Liaising with landlord and suppliers including insurance companies, cleaners, delivery services;
• Supporting events in the Vienna office e.g. organising hotels, transport and catering services;
• Supporting and receiving visitors to the office;;
• Regularly assesses office condition and identifies needs for maintenance, inventory re-supply or other improvements.
• Coordinates maintenance and repairs of office, equipment and machines;
• Collaborates in receiving multiple bids for work and following WWF INT’s procurement policy;
• Stock management, including maintaining inventory and buying and ordering office supplies;
• Acting as main contact for deliveries to the office;
• Organising the mailing/shipping of documents as required.
• Proven experience in effectively managing an office, across all aspects of office support and care, ideally in an international or multi-cultural setting.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative position, including building
maintenance and equipment supply;
• Good knowledge of MS-Office and Google Apps;
• Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills are a requirement.
Required Skills and Competencies
• First class organisation and communication skills, coupled with diplomacy
• Proactive, constructive and inclusive personality;
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, and problem-solve;
• Proven interpersonal skills;
• Adheres to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
V. Working Relationships:
Internal – Frequent interactions with WWF International staff, especially staff in the Vienna Hub and ICT staff. Interaction with National Organisations in particular WWF-Austria and WWF-CEE.
External – Suppliers of goods and services, including the landlord.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
How to apply?
***Read carefully ***
Only one single document can be uploaded through this platform.
Upload your covering letter and CV as one file. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Deadline for applications: by 8 November 2020.
Work permit restrictions may apply.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.