Posted on 19 November 2021
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime. All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realisation that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge. Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife. What we do- We are an independent conservation organisation, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainable.
WWF International in Woking, UK.
Between £35,000 - £40,500 gross per year, based on full-time employment.
Fixed-term contract to June 2022.
Mission of the Department:
- To advise and support leaders in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and results focus in WWF;
- To embed the desired behaviours in all key HR processes across the organisation;
- To develop the right HR standards, policies, procedures and platforms in-order to attract, develop and retain the right people for the organisation;
- To create the optimal working environment in which the staff are able to perform at the highest level and hence are able to maximize their contribution towards the conservation goals;
- To drive the WWF network towards common approach to people development, global mobility, leadership development, rewards philosophy and gender diversity;
- To provide efficient and effective HR services to WWF International.
- Work closely with WWF People Culture teams to support the selection of a new HRIS System
- The HRIS Requirements Analyst/Implementation Consultant should be able to understand the big picture surrounding the HR processes and the solution to be developed, help document the vague ideas into concrete workflows/user cases/requirements and support wherever needed during the HRIS vendor selection process.
- Support in gathering requirements and defining and mapping current processes in order to create "to be" business processes for the new HR system.
- Accentuate ease of use and simplicity at all times. Help identify and avoid unnecessary steps in the current processes and/or requirements that create complexity identifying possible optimisation/improvements.
- Recommend possible solutions and innovation opportunities by understanding business challenges and strategic and operational priorities.
- Anticipate requirements that will be needed in the future or that have not yet been considered.
- Support the process to determine “must haves” vs “nice to have”
- Develop, analyse, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, diagrams, and flowcharts.
- Manage the consistency of all documentation.
- Coordinate and support the process and requirement gathering sessions for Secretariat and Country Offices.
- Coordinate and support Business Owner review sessions to validate the HR processes as well as the requirements.
- Coordinate and support cross functional sessions to review all HR processes focussing on the integration with other systems.
- Coordinate and support Focus group sessions to gather feedback on the current HR processes.
- Support process and requirement presentations, reviews and approval sessions.
- Help gain processes/requirements sign-off from the Process Business Owners.
- Develop user cases to be used during vendor demos.
- Support with the vendor evaluation debriefing meetings.
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues.
- Able to step in for the HRIS Project Manager when necessary.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, IT, HR with an emphasis on numeracy;
- Considerable experience in HR system consultancy in International organizations involving projects with cloud-based HR platforms;
- Previous experience in at least one HRIS or HR Project implementation;
- Understanding of databases, objects, fields and the underlying architecture of the software and how individual changes affect one another;
- Able to translate other P&C departments needs into module design/requirements;
- Design Thinking method and knowledge in the different Technology trends to enable Employee Experience processes and outcomes;
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of one or more HR SaaS products.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Logical and process-oriented mind-set to be able to think through workflows, approvals and how business processes should work.
- Strong ability to understand business requirements, methodical and well organized, with a proven ability to work collectively with the team and achieve outcomes together.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be comfortable with public speaking and facilitating group discussions.
- Ability to work independently, as well as contribute significantly in coordination with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, positive attitude.
- Attention to detail and solution-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and MS Office skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Sense of information confidentiality;
- Interest in conservation and WWF's work;
- Embraces the WWF mission and values of the organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
- Adheres to WWF’s brand characteristics, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply
Only one single document can be uploaded through this platform.
Upload your covering letter and CV as one file
. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Deadline for applications: by 13 December.
Work permit restrictions may apply.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.