Posted on 12 May 2020
The WWF European Policy Office (WWF EPO), the Brussels advocacy office of the global conservation organisation WWF, is looking for a recent graduate for their junior professional programme. The successful candidate will support the EU Campaigner in the role of Campaign Assistant (intern).
Please consult the attached job description and required conditions below for more information on the position.
- Up to 24 months employment:
- Depending on your personal situation, the first 6 to 12 months are under a Belgian internship contract ("convention d’immersion professionnelle/ Beroepsinlevingsovereenkomst”).
- Upon the successful completion of the initial internship, there may be an opportunity for a further 6 or 12 month fixed term contract;
- The total length of the two periods will be no greater than 24 months;
- Candidates should either be EU citizens or have suitable visa already in place that allows an internship in Belgium;
How to apply?
- they should not be students.
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 May 2020 COB
clearly stating the position for which you are applying.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.