Posted on 25 October 2019
WWF launched a new strategy that harnesses the strengths of the WWF network in a shared vision, focussing on six major goals - water, wildlife, the ocean, climate and energy, forests, and food – and three key drivers of environmental problems – markets, finance and governance.
In support of this strategy WWF undertook a redesign of its international secretariat that will further unite WWF offices and its near 6,400 staff around the world. This will help WWF to build stronger partnerships across the world with government, business, civil society and individuals. Together, we will deliver on WWF’s ambitious goals.
We are recruiting the role of HRIS Specialist for our International Secretariat to help us achieve our new ambitious goals, and build a future where people live in harmony with nature. We are looking for someone to act as an expert in the delivery and maintenance of our SagePeople system whilst providing an effective service to our users globally.
WWF International in Woking, UK.
Between £35,300 - £38,500 gross per year, based on full-time employment.
Open-ended permanent contract.
Mission of the Department:
- To advise and support leaders in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and results focus in WWF;
- To embed the desired behaviours in all key People and Culture processes across the organization;
- To develop the right People & Culture standards, policies, procedures and platforms in-order to attract, develop and retain the right people for the organization;
- To create the optimal working environment in which the staff are able to perform at the highest level and hence are able to maximize their contribution towards the conservation goals;
- To drive the WWF network towards common approach to people development, global mobility, leadership development, rewards philosophy and gender diversity;
- To provide efficient and effective HR services to WWF International.
- Responsible for maintaining, developing and administrating the HRIS platform
- Coordinate and participate in the implementation and in charge of testing HRIS new releases, interfacing with the IT Departments, local HR team and other departments
- Implement new developments and requests that best meet the organisation needs in individual locations in line with the WWF operating model at an affordable cost
- Create and maintain WWF reports, based on business requirements
- Prepare and maintain documentation, standard operating procedures and user guides for the HRIS modules
- Train the new users to ensure consistency in the operational processes and replies to staff member’s queries
- Manage relationship with Sage; contract, budgets, offers, and support process.
- Performing the configuration and the maintenance of the HRIS platform to meet customer requirements, including custom reports and Dashboards
- Documenting system configuration and application enhancements and users guidelines
- Support end-users (HR teams) on a day-to-day basis with the use of Salesforce or related apps
- Single point of contact with Sage support team for escalation of issues
- Platform administration: ensuring user licenses are compliant to license management and security policies
- Keep up to date with the releases, including the testing phase, evaluate impact of new features and functionality identify opportunities, and prepare for roll out and adoption of new releases.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience working in Human Resource Information System in a multicultural environment
- Strong experience of administering a SagePeople or Salesforce platform in HR, preferably in the NGO sector
- Understanding of databases, objects, fields and the underlying architecture of the software and how individual changes affect one another
- Competent user of spreadsheets including being able to create pivot tables and manipulate data.
- Experience of a reporting tool (Salesforce is ideal)
- Project management experience a plus.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, analytical skills, and project coordination skills
- Strong ability to understand business requirements, methodical and well organized, with a proven ability to work collectively with the team and achieve outcomes together
- Logical and process-oriented mindset to be able to think through workflows, approvals and how business processes should work
- Inquisitive mind to work out how the mechanics of Sage People and the Salesforce platform work together
- Intercultural competence in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in way of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s Brand Values which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply
***Read carefully ***
Only one single document can be uploaded through this platform.
Upload your covering letter and CV as one file
. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Deadline for applications: by 19 January 2020.
Work permit restrictions may apply.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.