Posted on 25 October 2019
WWF launched a new strategy that harnesses the strengths of the WWF network in a shared vision, focussing on six major goals - water, wildlife, the ocean, climate and energy, forests, and food – and three key drivers of environmental problems – markets, finance and governance.
In support of this strategy WWF undertook a redesign of its international secretariat that will further unite WWF offices and its near 6,400 staff around the world. This will help WWF to build stronger partnerships across the world with government, business, civil society and individuals. Together, we will deliver on WWF’s ambitious goals.
We are recruiting the role of HRIS Specialist for our International Secretariat to help us achieve our new ambitious goals, and build a future where people live in harmony with nature. We are looking for someone to be responsible for maintaining, developing and administering the HR system platforms, ensuring the day-to-day running and supporting users.
WWF International in Woking, UK.
Between £35,300 - £38,500 gross per year, based on full-time employment.
Open-ended permanent contract.
Mission of the Department:
- To advise and support leaders in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and results focus in WWF;
- To embed the desired behaviours in all key People and Culture processes across the organization;
- To develop the right People & Culture standards, policies, procedures and platforms in-order to attract, develop and retain the right people for the organization;
- To create the optimal working environment in which the staff are able to perform at the highest level and hence are able to maximize their contribution towards the conservation goals;
- To drive the WWF network towards common approach to people development, global mobility, leadership development, rewards philosophy and gender diversity;
- To provide efficient and effective HR services to WWF International.
Responsible for maintaining, developing and administering the HR system platforms, ensuring the day-to-day running and supporting users, including testing and implementing new releases and new developments on the systems, liaising with internal and external partners, and generating and maintaining reports.
- Perform the configuration and maintenance of the HR system platforms to meet customer requirements, including custom reports and Dashboards
- Document system configuration, application enhancements and user guidelines.
- Training and supporting end-users on a day-to-day basis with the use of Salesforce or related apps.
- Act as single point of contact with HR System vendors and consultants, support team for escalation of issues
- Platform administration: ensuring user licenses are compliant to license management and security policies.
- Keep up to date with the releases, including the testing phase. Evaluate impact of new features and functionality, identify opportunities, and prepare for roll out and adoption of new releases.
- Generate and maintain clear and accurate reports to support HR reporting requirements.
- Identify opportunities to optimise and improve HR systems, and implement.
- Understanding of HR business processes in a multicultural global environment and how HRIS supports them
- Demonstrable experience of administering an HRIS platform ideally SagePeople, preferably in the NGO sector
- Understanding of databases, objects, fields and the underlying architecture of the software and how individual changes effect one another
- Competent user of spreadsheets including ability to create pivot tables and manipulate data.
- Experience of a reporting tool including graphics (Salesforce is ideal)
- Project management experience a plus
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, analytical skills, and project coordination skills.
- Cognisant of business requirements, methodical and well organised, with a proven ability to work well in a team.
- Logical and process-oriented mindset to be able to think through workflows, approvals and how business processes should work
- Inquisitive mind to decipher the mechanics of the HR system platforms
- Intercultural competence in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in way of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s Brand Values which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply
***Read carefully ***
Only one single document can be uploaded through this platform.
Upload your covering letter and CV as one file
. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Deadline for applications: by 8 March 2020.
Work permit restrictions may apply.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.