Posted on 10 December 2018
Location: WWF European Policy Office, Brussels, Belgium.
The WWF European Policy Office (WWF EPO), the Brussels advocacy office of the global conservation organisation WWF, is looking for a recent graduate for their junior professional programme. The successful candidate will support the EU Development Policy and Funding team in the role of EU Funding Assistant:
EU FUNDING ASSISTANT
Please consult the attached job description and required conditions below for more information on the position.
- Up to 24 months employment:
- Depending on your personal situation, the first 6 to 12 months are under a Belgian internship contract ("convention d’immersion professionnelle/ Beroepsinlevingsovereenkomst”). During this period you will have the title of “assistant”;
- Upon the successful completion of the initial internship, there may be an opportunity for a further 6, 12 or 18 month fixed term contract;
- The total length of the two periods will be no greater than 24 months;
- You will have the title “junior Funding Officer” once you have completed 12 months working for WWF EPO;
- Candidates should either be EU citizens or have suitable visa already in place that allows an internship in Belgium;
- Starting date: January/February 2019.
WWF EPO supports high quality internships and was rated as a Champion, the highest level by InternsGoPro during their independent audit of our past internships. https://ratings.internsgopro.com/en/employer/wwf-eu
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
by 2 January 2019 clearly stating the position for which you are applying.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.