Posted on 22 July 2021
WWF is the world's largest conservation organization, founded in 1961. We’re active in over 100 countries and have over 7700 employees.
WWF-Bulgaria is engaged with protected territories and habitat of Europe-wide importance, forest and freshwater conservation, sustainable development of rural regions and climate change. As member of the regional organisation WWF Central and Eastern Europe, WWF-Bulgaria contributes to securing Europe’s great natural treasures in the Danube-Carpathian region and make people live in harmony with nature.
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator Donor Communications
to join our Fundraising team. We care about our donors and supporters. We’d love to nurture our relationship with them and engage them in a regular interactive dialogue about our work, our nature and our vision for the future.
If you love:
- creative writing
- “translating” expert work into amazing stories from the field in both words and pictures
- sharing your work with your preferred audiences
- keeping them engaged over and over again
- working with e-newsletter software, social media and website CMS, and
- all the above is child’s play for you,
then share with us a portfolio of your best digital materials. We want to read your articles, watch your videos and enjoy your pictures and advertising copies and consider you for a totally new and thrilling position with us.
The job holder will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate would have:
- Attracting individual donors and converting them to loyal and long-term supporters through creation and presentation of digital content of our objectives, work, achievements and results
- Executing WWF Bulgaria’s strategy and annual workplan related to digital content creation and individual donor communications
- Collecting information about WWF Bulgaria’s nature conservation programmes regularly
- Processing and adapting information for various text and visual communication formats with individual and corporate donors (blogs, e-newsletter, social media publications, podcasts, advertising materials, etc.)
- Updating the content on the donor website of the organization according to the individual fundraising campaigns plan and schedules
- Executing the email marketing and donor-care plan – preparing content, creating and sending series of e-newsletters to donors and supporters
- Reporting the email marketing activities results and optimizing e-newsletter campaigns in order to keep and increase the number of newsletter subscribers
- Organizing and working with subcontractors (designers, videographers, editors, photographers, copywriters, content marketing specialists) to prepare content for donors and supporters.
- University degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, publishing, journalism or related field
- 3-5 years professional experience in marketing, advertising, sales, public relations
- Fluency in both Bulgarian and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent copywriting skills and content creation related to selected target groups
- Very good knowledge of Mailchimp or similar mass emailing software
- Knowledge of photo and video processing software
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Positive, self-starter attitude and strong ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Interest and motivation in the area of nature protection
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect and Integrity
- the opportunity to make a difference – for Bulgaria and for WWF
- challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- varying tasks and independent work style
- a pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- salary according to NGO standards
If you are curious and motivated to join our team, send your CV, portfolio and cover letter stating your interest in this position (in English) to the attention of Tsveta Petrushinova at firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 22 August 2021
. Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.
For more information about WWF-Bulgaria, kindly check the website: https://www.wwf.bg/