Posted on 14 July 2021
The WWF European Policy Office (WWF EPO), the Brussels advocacy office of the global conservation organisation WWF, is looking for a recent graduate for their junior professional programme. The successful candidate will support the Sustainable Finance Unit in the role of Sustainable Finance Policy Assistant (paid internship).
Please consult the attached job description and required conditions below for more information on the position.
- Depending on your personal situation, the first 6 to 12 months are under a Belgian internship contract ("convention d’immersion professionnelle/ Beroepsinlevingsovereenkomst”);
- Upon the successful completion of the initial internship and funding being available, there may be an opportunity for a further 6 or 12 month fixed term contract;
- Candidates should either be EU citizens or have suitable permit already in place that allows an internship in Belgium;
- they should not be students;
- Starting date: September 2021.
The position could potentially evolve towards a permanent position if several conditions are met, including on policy skills and on funding opportunities.
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 15 August 2021
clearly stating the position for which you are applying.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce