Posted on 04 January 2021
The WWF European Policy Office (WWF EPO), the Brussels advocacy office of the global conservation organisation WWF, is looking for a recent graduate for their junior professional programme.
The successful candidate will support the EU Development Funding & Policy team in the role of EU Funding Assistant (paid internship). Please consult the attached job description and required conditions below for more information on the position.
- Depending on your personal situation, the first 6 to 12 months are under a Belgian internship contract ("convention d’immersion professionnelle/ Beroepsinlevingsovereenkomst”);
- Upon the successful completion of the initial internship and funding being available, there may be an opportunity for a further 6 or 12 month fixed term contract;
- Candidates should either be EU citizens or have suitable permit already in place that allows an internship in Belgium;
- they should not be students;
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 January 2021
clearly stating the position for which you are applying.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.