- Postgraduate Degree in computer sciences.
- DEUG– Physic/ Chemestry
Intern at WWF-WAMER as IT officer (2005 – 2006)
Ibrahima is the driver for WWF WAMER. He has always been a driver.
Before joining WWF, he was driving for the Oceanographic Research Centre of Dakar (CRODT).
- Certificate in high studies in business and management
- Higher Degree in accountancy, tax and economy
- Financial auditor at “coopers and Lybrand”.( 2004-2008)
"I am very happy to join the team of the WWF and hope to contribute fully from my competences in finance to the nature conservation." He says
With an executive secretary higher professional diploma, Fatou Ndour worked in many governments managed projects. Her long and outstanding experience in project management has catalyzed the secretarial work within WWF WAMER. According to her “joining WWF WAMER is very challenging because environmental issues are crucial in today's world”
- Outstanding experience in administrative matters.
- Administrative Assistant the Oceanographic Research Centre of Dakar.(1995-2000)
"I chose to work for WWF because this organization is serious and committed to a noble cause,that is preserving the world's biological diversity while ensuring sustainable livelihoods for humans. I am priviledged and honoured to bring in my modest contribution to attain such a goal," he says.
Auditor at CABEX Cabinet, Financial and Tax Audit of corporate accounts.
Auditor at AML “Audit & Conseils”, Financial Audit of corporate accounts.
Accountant at BASICS II Project – USAID.
Professionnal Master in human ressource (In progress)
Professionnal Master in finance
Intern at WWF WAMPO (2009-2010)