- Mr Azhar Amir (Pakistan) begins a One Planet MBA (developed in partnership with WWF International) at University of Exeter, UK. Thanks to this opportunity, Azhar will acquire the necessary skills to evaluate WWF-Pakistan's role in reducing human footprint on water, energy and carbon.
- Ms Saraswoti Bayanjankar (Nepal) is in the final year of her Bachelors in Environmental Science at Khwopa College in Bhaktapur, Nepal. Saraswoti is from a traditional Newari family and seeks to develop her career in the field of sustainable development.
- Mr Pranav Chanchani (India) is in the final semester of his PhD in Ecology at Colorado State University, USA. His dissertation focusses on tiger habitat connectivity in the Terai Arc Landscape, one of WWF's priority landscapes.
- Mr Ram Chandra Kandel (Nepal) is pursuing a PhD in Conservation Biology at Mizoram University in Aizawl, India. He will continue his work with the Department of National Parks & Wildlife Conservation in Nepal in protected areas and wildlife conservation management.
- Mr Liu Rongkun (China) will take a course in Water Resources Management at the Galilee International Management Institute, Israel. This training is very relevant for water-sensitivbe regions like the Himalayas where Rongkun is working on freshwater ecosystems services with ICIMOD, a partner of WWF.
- Mr Phayvieng Vongkhamheng (Laos) begins a Masters degree in Environmental Biology at Suranaree University of Technology in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. This programme will enable Phayvieng to better contribute to the conservation of wildlife and biodiversity in WWF's Greater Mekong ecoregion, and build much-needed capacity.
- Ms Melissa Yeoh (Malaysia) will pursue a Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Value Chains at the University of Cambridge, UK, which will equip her with the skills required to build resilient and sustainable supply chain values, and stakeholder engagement in the business sector.
Azhar Amir of Pakistan
Saraswoti Byanjankar of Nepal
Pranav Chanchani of India
Ram Chandra Kandel of Nepal
Rongkun Liu of China
Phayvieng Vongkhamheng of Laos
Melissa Yeoh of Malaysia