Your donation matters
Why donate to WWF?
WWF is a unique organization
- We play a leading role, inspiring action and taking conservation to unprecedented levels
- We connect people, forging partnerships across borders and cultures
- We see the bigger picture - we don't run conservation projects in isolation
- We seek solutions, taking a positive, constructive approach to tackling conservation problems.
What we have acheived
- Helped create over 1 billion km2 of protected areas
- Helped establish 500 parks and reserves
- Initiated the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Initiated the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
Where does the money go?
92% of all money given to WWF goes directly to delivering conservation results.
Need help with your donation?
Contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out.
Other ways you can partner with WWF
Campaign with us
Save Virunga National Park
Some places are worth fighting for, Virunga National Park is one of them. WWF is asking you to DRAW THE LINE to save Africa's oldest and most biodiverse park from oil exploration.Save Virunga, sign the pledge
Know your impact
Understand how the way you live impacts our planet!Estimate your personal Ecological Footprint using the EcoGuru tool or detailed Footprint calculators for specific countries.