- A PhD obtained within the last 5 years in a discipline in environmental science or related field (a must)
- Considerable research and analytical experience required, preferably in an environmental discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant, current research methods are a must
- Experience in science communications and proposal writing preferred
- Strong leadership, project management skills, and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, visual and interpersonal communications skills in English
- Ability to work collaboratively in a decentralized network with a culturally diverse and international team
** This is a one-year, term-limited position with a possibility for renewal.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18043
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.