Accounting and Finance Head, WWF-Colombia
The Accounting and Finance Head directs the general administration of all accounting and fiscal functions including, treasury, payroll, audit integrity (internal, external and fiscal audits). Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls and recommends changes, as needed. This position anticipates and monitors situations of fiscal and financial risk that could adversely affect the organization and directs and manages the financial analysis and accounting applications and the overall fiscal maintenance of the WWF Colombia, and satellite office/s.
Skills and Abilities:
- CPA and/or MBA required
- Must have in-depth knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and financial management.
- Prior high-level experience as a Director of Finance, Controller or similar position, in a not-for-profit environment.
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be available to travel
- High level presentation skills to senior management
- Leadership and the ability to delegate, supervise and comply with strict deadlines
- Good communication skills at all levels in the organization.
- Team management
How to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include Accounting and Finance Lead as the subject line. The deadline for application is September 26, 2018.