Head of Individual Giving and Supporter Care
Head of Individual Giving and Supporter Care (Job code: LI-HIGSCR)
Reporting to the Director of Development, this position is responsible for the overall marketing and fundraising strategies to maximize unrestricted funds from the general public, including acquiring and retaining individual donors and members who will support WWF’s conservation objectives.
- Formulate and implement high impact and innovative offline and online strategies to acquire and develop committed donors/supporters, and to maximize income.
- Analyze donation patterns and use data to underpin decisions about fundraising strategies and tactics.
- Deliver income targets and expenditure budgets for Individual Giving and Supporter Care and be responsible for monitoring progress and setting the budget on an annual basis.
- Develop and execute innovative use of new media, e.g. digital and micro giving to drive fundraising
- Oversee the management of the supporter and donations process to deliver a quality donor journey to maximize the retention rate of individual donors/members.
- Deliver effective management to a team of fundraising, supporter care and data staff ensuring excellent communication and service delivery to meet KPIs and deliver ROI
- Managing relationships with key external service providers and agencies, including negotiating contracts
- University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. advertising, marketing or communications)
- A minimum of 8 years’ professional experience in marketing and/or fundraising
- Experience in B2C customer acquisition and managing direct marketing campaigns
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data by working with relevant departments to improve marketing /fundraising campaigns performance.
- Significant experience in using CRM system and/or fundraising databases and processing data segmentation
- An ability to conceptualize, drive and test new marketing ideas
- An ability to motivate and mobilize others
- A strategic thinker with excellent financial acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills
- Excellent staff management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- This post would suit persons with direct marketing, loyalty marketing, membership acquisition and retention, or card-based marketing experience
- Work experience in an international NGO is a distinct advantage.
Date for Application Review: 11 March 2016
Application would be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)