HR Administration Assistant (50 %)
HR Administrative Assistant (50 %)
The RoleWe are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to support the Human Resources team in various logistics and coordination functions during a change process.
Location/Contract Details:WWF International in Gland, Switzerland. Fixed-term 12 month contract starting as soon as possible.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Employee life cycle administration support (exits, entries, unemployment, pension, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, HR Secretariat.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, administrative, multitasking and prioritization skills;
- High quality delivery
- Strong customer focus;
- Team player and ability to take initiative;
- Diplomacy and ability to deal with a variety of situations and confidential issues;
- Ability to build relationships and foster effective communication;
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- Advanced MS Office tools;
- Good command of English and French (other languages an advantage);
- Interest in conservation and WWF's work;
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?Submit your covering letter and CV on LinkedIn. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter. Please make sure they are saved together as one file
Deadline for applications: January 31st 2016
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.