WWF-Laos: Project Officer - Rattan Project
WWF-Laos, part of WWF-Greater Mekong’s regional programme, is working to conserve the country’s biodiversity and build a secure and sustainable future for people and wildlife.
WWF-Lao Country Office is seeking to recruit well-qualified and experienced Lao National candidate to work for Project Officer - Rattan Project.
Project Officer – Rattan Project (full-time)
Base location: Vientiane, Lao PDR
The Project Officer – Rattan Project provides support to the Rattan Project Manager in the planning, management, implementation, monitoring and reporting of Sustainable Rattan project activities to ensure compliance with the Project Document and WWF’s contractual obligations and ensure close collaboration between the project management, partners and other relevant stakeholders in the project sites.
· Bachelor’s degree in conservation, natural resource management, bioregional planning, environmental, or in relevant fields. Additional courses on Project Management and business and marketing are advantages
· 3 years of practical experience as Project Officer, 2 years of which should be in related fields
· Experience in SME specially rattan production is advantage
· Experience of working in multi-cultural environment and working with regional and international organization
· Experience in conducting studies and coordinating research activities;
· Experience of working with Government officials, local communities and/or donors at all levels;
· Fluency in written and spoken English
Detailed Job Descriptions of the positions are posted on www.panda.org and available upon the request. Interested candidates should email a cover letter mentioned position that you apply for with enclose CV in English to: email@example.com
Closing date: October 15th 2013
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WWF-Laos does not charge or accept a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
WWF-Laos is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce