Earth Hour 2013: Give us your energy!
1. TRAVEL: Leave your car at home to go work
2. HEATING: Reduce the temperature on your thermostat by one degree
3. COOKING: Cook a low –carbon meal
4. ENERGY PROVIDER: Switch to green energy
5. LIGHTING: Install energy efficient light bulbs
Take action NOW on http://www.earthhour.be/en-gb/home/!
Earth Hour is the single, largest, symbolic mass participation event in the world. Born out of a hope that we could mobilise people to take action on climate change, Earth Hour now inspires a global community of millions of people in 7,001 cities and towns across 152 countries and territories. More info: www.earthhour.org