West Africa Marine Newsletter (April 08)Contents:
- Hygiene and quality: two major challenges for artisanal fish processing: the case of WWF’s work in Cayar.
- Artisanal fish processing in Senegal: Economic emergence and development actions
- Environmental Education : Start of the second edition.
- Networking artisanal fishers’ professional organizations in the subregion
- PREM comes to Guinea
- Joal Fadiouth MPA marked by the first buoy
- Campaign to monitor marine turtles in Joal-Fadiouth, St-Louis and Palmarin in Senegal.