Accountant WWF-LaosWWF-Laos is part of the WWF Greater Mekong, one of the biologically richest places on the planet, which works on environmental issues across Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam. WWF-Laos established its presence in Laos starting in 2001 and in partnership with the government, has been implementing several projects in the areas of conservation of wildlife and natural resources; improvement of livelihoods/income generation and other relevant activities contributing to sustainable management of natural resources.
Location: Vientiane, Lao PDR.
The Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day cash management for WWF-Laos and administration of the Finance and Accounting Function.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, or in relevant fields.
- 2 years of working experience as Accountant, Finance Assistant or Bookkeeper.
- Knowledge of local finance and accounting system, standards and practices.
- Good understanding of normal practices in non-profit organizations
- Basic knowledge of international finance and accounting standards is an advantage
- Knowledge of English is preferable.
Interested candidates should apply by sending covering letter and CV with mention a position you apply for, with submit your application in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resource Manager. Closing date: 21st May 2015
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WWF does not charge or accept a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce