- Limited enforcement of laws governing management of natural resources by the relevant public bodies.
- Extreme poverty in areas rich in biodiversity complicate delivery of conservation.
- Development of infrastructure like roads, ports and resort cities in areas containing rich biodiversity.
- Technology to invest in green economy is either lacking or very expensive to procure.
- Insufficient political goodwill that supports sound legislation and
- enforcement of conservation measures.
- Population explosion
- Rapid increase in the number of people especially in high conservation value areas creates demand for land to settle and agricultural production.
Help prevent a coral catastrophe
Fight the destructive harvesting and unregulated trade of one of the most attractive inhabitants of our tropical oceans.