Earth Hour Bolivia
Be apart of the fight against climate change
A first step is joining Earth Hour…
- You can subscribe at www.earthhour.org, and, by visiting this website, you will become aware of how else you can join the fight against climate change.
- Ask your family and friends to join Earth Hour, and to learn more about climate change and become better informed (visit: www.panda.org/bolivia/lahoradelplaneta).
- The last Saturday of March of each year between 8:30 and 9:30 pm, AND EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR, turn off your lights and disconnect appliances that you are not using. Light candles and have a get-together with friends and family. Sharing by candle light can help remind us that we were once very close to nature.
- Replace incandescent light bulbs for ones that are of low energy consumption.
- Commit to reducing your energy in your daily activities. Remember that optimizing the use of resources also optimizes your budget. Calculate your footprint. Take actions in your home and office. Learn useful advice by visiting our section on ‘Tips’.