World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a Coordinator, Private Sector Engagement at our Washington, DC office. Assists the Private Sector Engagement’s (PSE) Sustainability R&D (SR&D) team in the development and management of corporate partnerships and multi stakeholder engagement work to advance WWF’s conservation mission, maximize revenue and increase awareness of WWF among the US public. Supports the implementation of transformational business practice engagements and coordinates the development of research, materials, projects, consultants and communications that support WWF’s goals with the private sector.
- Performs administrative functions for Director and SR&D Team (up to 50% of time), including external meeting coordination with private sector partners, and internal meeting coordination with SR&D team re: project and program management.
- Supports SR&D team members in establishing and maintaining productive relationships with corporate partners, universities and academic institutions, and NGOs representatives. Supports the management of corporate partner relationships and projects, and position WWF as a trusted partner and expert on commodity based sustainability issues.
- Coordinates and supports team in the development of materials, analyses, reports, presentations, etc. on WWF private sector engagements. Responsible for working with the team as they acquire and gather data relevant to specific conservation projects from conservation peers, governmental agencies, and universities.
- Supports planning for both team events and events hosted by the team for stakeholder meetings.
- Supports SR&D team with research, data entry, and methodology improvement tasks related to the Supply Risk Analysis tool and/or Water Risk Filter tool, or other R&D tools as needed
- Participates in the development of key materials including PowerPoints, talking points, partnership activity summaries, web copy, grant award memos and more, related to the development and retention of new and existing corporate partners.
- Attends calls and meetings with WWF staff, stakeholders and corporate partners, compiling notes as necessary, summarizing key points and action items in collaboration with Supervisor.
- Under guidance from Supervisor, tracks and monitors basic financial information and metrics for existing corporate partnerships, compiling and providing reports to PSE team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires 0-2 years experience in account management or, development marketing-related field. Agency experience a plus.
- Demonstrates a history of leadership, initiative and accountability for work
- Sees the value in working with others and contributing toward larger goals and projects
- Has a strong desire to learn; analytical mind and attention to detail are a plus
- Enjoys developing new ideas and approaches to reach goals
- Enjoys finding creative solutions to problems or road blocks
- Detailed organizational skills and ability to follow up on long-term projects
- Ability write, edit & proofread written materials
- Ability to prioritize, handle many details; meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with corporate supply chain sustainability and corporate sustainability more broadly are a plus
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is preferred; Experience with database management is a plus
This is a 2 year limited-term position which is benefits eligible.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18056
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.