|Position title:||Events Coordinator for Oceans 24 Football Challenge||Dates Required:||10th Sept - 1st Dec 2017|
|Reporting To:||Events Specialist|
|Events Coordinator for Oceans 24 Football Challenge. An unpaid position open to UAE residents only, to raise funds for EWS-WWF Conservation program in UAE.|
|• EWS-WWF focus – acts as a member of EWS-WWF, placing higher priority on EWS-WWF’s goals than own goals and anticipating the effects of own areas’ actions on others to ensure holistic EWS-WWF outcomes
• External orientation – looking outwards, ensuring EWS-WWF stays relevant, continues to anticipate and adapt to external environmental and global trends
• Delivering quality outcomes – establishes stretch goals, plans, using best judgment and takes responsibility of planning to and delivering on outcomes
• Building working relations – builds collaborative working relations through the understanding and development of others’ and own ideas.
• Communicating effectively – uses appropriate means of communication to convey messages, seeks input from others and ensures understanding
|The Events Coordinator’s primary responsibility includes, but not limited to :
• Desktop research on potential sponsors & teams for football match.
• Attend meetings with sponsors and recruit teams for the football match.
• Lead on volunteer training and logistics prior to the event day.
• Lead on volunteer logistics for the event day.
• Liaise with communications on social media engagements.
• Provide support on the day of the event.
• Work on post event report.
|• Passion for conservation and environmental issues
• Sports Enthusiast (Football preferred)
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Personable and an excellent communicator
• Fluency in English
• UAE Resident
• Must be able to travel throughout the UAE when required (Driver’s license preferred).
|The ideal candidate will have :
• An excellent educational background, ideally BBA in marketing or events or related field.
• At least 1 year of events/ marketing/ sponsorship experience.
|• This is a full time unpaid internship position based within the EWS-WWF office in Dubai (Sustainable City).
• EWS-WWF is an equal opportunity employer.
• EWS-WWF offers a flexible and diverse workplace.
• Forward your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org