Manager, Network Planning and Integrated Performance (Location: FLEXIBLE)Last year, WWF launched a new strategy that harnesses the strengths of the WWF network in a shared vision, focussing on six major goals - water, wildlife, the ocean, climate and energy, forests, and food – and three key drivers of environmental problems – markets, finance and governance.
In support of this strategy WWF undertook a redesign of its international secretariat that will further unite WWF offices and its near 6,400 staff around the world. This will help WWF to build stronger partnerships across the world with government, business, civil society and individuals. Together, we will deliver on WWF’s ambitious goals.
We are recruiting the role of Manager, Network Planning and Integrated Performance for our International Secretariat to help us achieve our new ambitious goals, and build a future where people live in harmony with nature.
Location:Flexible (If selected, your desired location will be considered, worldwide)
The Role:Works with Practices, functions and offices to help them define and track KPIs and critical contributions. Ensures that the Network is planning according to a shared ‘heartbeat’. Takes a strategic perspective to the overall organisational performance system to ensure it is coordinated and working effectively.
- Works with Network offices to help them define and track their critical contributions.
- Carries out Critical Contributions' analysis and reporting activities
- Works with Practices and functions to help them define and track KPIs
- Drawing on the insights from analysis and reporting activities, identifies opportunities for organisational learning and improvement
- Investigates unexpected results to pin-point the underlying issues and the potential cause-and-effect linkages
- Takes a strategic perspective to the overall organisational performance system to ensure it is coordinated and working effectively
- Coordinates Network planning activity according to the ‘heartbeat’
- Ensures knowledge exchange/management in this area is taking place across the organisation
- Performs other duties as requested by the Director, Network Planning & Integrated Performance
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- A graduate degree in economics, business, organisational strategy and transformation or similar;
- At least 7 years experience in a global organization preferably combining direct experience in managing at a local, regional and global level and working within network structures rather than ‘command and control’ structures;
- Knowledge of sound business practices and complex global organizations and/or networks.
- Knowledge of organisational planning and performance monitoring and reporting frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to engage and connect with broad range of people, work as part of a multi-dimensional team that cuts across the WWF Network
- Ability to analyze situations with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Diplomacy skills and tenacity to achieve tangible outputs
- Organized and process driven approach
- Positive influence to galvanize the Network stakeholder around a shared agenda
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in English, any other language an asset
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?Upload your covering letter and CV on LinkedIn as one file. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Work permit restrictions may apply. Internal candidates given priority.
Deadline for applications: 28 February 2017
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.