WWF Japan, Communications Planning Officer
Make a difference to today's world.
WWFJapan is seeking to recruit a
Communications Planning Officer
WWF Japan is currently looking to recruit a communications officer. This position requires someone able to independently develop and coordinate entire communications programs, while raising support and cooperation from all directions.
Description of main duties –
We are seeking someone able to perform the following main duties:
· Through the effective use of mass media, social media, in-house media, and of their respective qualities in combination, to create communications strategies, design programs for their achievement, coordinate their implementation and measure their effectiveness.
· To draw up strategies to enhance the WWF brand value in Japan, design communications programs based on those strategies, coordinate their implementation and measure their effectiveness.
· Cultivating partnerships with businesses and other organizations, to increase opportunities for public relations, advertisement and publicity, and to ensure their effective application.
Other duties –
To actively participate in performing the following duties as a member of the communications team:
· In cooperation with the international WWF network, making practical use of all communications resources both foreign and domestic, to their maximum potential.
· In coordination with WWF Japan’s nature conservation and fund raising activities, widely transmitting those activities, taking advantage of all communications opportunities.
· Planning the development of timely communications activities, with a firm grasp of the latest information on global environmental conservation trends and changes in media.
· Planning the development of timely communications activities, while making positive use of social and other new media types and always keeping up with the latest technology.
· The ability to proactively cultivate external collaborators and plan close communication, while building cooperative relationships.
· The ability to communicate in English and Japanese(by e-mail, in meetings, and in written reports).
· The ability to make positive and practical use of social and other new media types.
· Previous experience in communications, advertising, publicity, and/or sales promotion in a business or other organization would be an advantage.
How to apply?
Please consult the attached job description for more information on the position.
Email a cover letter and CV to saiyou@ｗｗｆ.or.jp
Deadline for applications: Friday 27th January 2012