Since 2012, with UPS Foundation support, WWF’s Russell E. Train Education for Nature program has supported 23 local organizations in Africa, Asia, and Latin America to plant more than 470,000 trees and train 5,000+ community members through its Reforestation Grant Program. We are excited to announce that with renewed support from the UPS Foundation the EFN programme can support reforestation and restoration projects (max US$10,000 per organization) in Myanmar.
To be eligible an organization must:
- Be a legally registered organization of Myanmar
- Conduct reforestation/restoration activities (priority is given to local organizations conducting tree planting activities).
- Include an active learning, practical skill component, or field-based learning activity that builds skills and knowledge for local stakeholders as part of the project activities.
- Priority is given to local organizations that have not yet benefited from this opportunity.
- Complete all grant activities before August 31, 2015.
Applicants can access the online application at: www.worldwildlife.org/projects/reforestation-grants
and may email questions to email@example.com
Applications must be submitted online by one of the two following deadlines:
December 15th, 2014 OR March 15th, 2015
Become an EFN Facebook fan to get updates on program news: www.facebook.com/educationfornature
Join our LinkedIn group and stay connected to other EFN grantees: search Education for Nature (EFN) Grantees www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4435362