CTI Regional Business Forum 2011
What did the Forum aim for?
- Engage business and industry leaders in developing innovative solutions that are both profitable and sustainable for the Coral Triangle region
- Promote networking and collaboration among the private sector, CTI Member countries, NGOs and international institutions to address green investment opportunities for increased economic growth
- Catalyse new partnerships between the private and public sectors that foster shared goals for sustainable marine resources
- Ensure continuous commitment from key sectors in supporting CTI Member countries’ goals, shared vision and initiative towards achieving sustainable development
- Non-governmental organisations that support on-the-ground implementation of sustainable practices.
- Business representatives from key sectors that require healthy marine resources to run their operations, such as commercial fisheries, tourism operators, and the transportation industry.
- Financial managers that invest in growth opportunities within the region.
- Technology innovators that provide tools and services as drivers of increased green investment.
- Policy makers at the national and provincial levels that want to learn how to better engage the private sector as a partner in managing shared resources.
Coral Triangle Ecoregion Coordination Team Marketing & Communications General Manager
+603 7803 3772 ext 6105