back issues of the HOB newsletter (PDF)
HoB Newsletter - March 2011
- Al Gore and WWF unite for Forest and Climate conservation - First ever photograph of the rare ...
HoB Newsletter - December 2010
- Three Borneo governments take action to value Biodiversity at UN CBD in Nagoya - Three countries ...
HoB Newsletter - September 2010
- Mattias Klum of National Geographic and HoB roadshow makes its mark in Singapore - “Ugly ...
HoB Newsletter - May 2010
- New species report breaks new ground in trilateral government negotiations - Network partners ...
HoB Newsletter - December 2009
- Ta Ann Holdings Berhad, the first publically listed company in Sarawak, Malaysia supporting ...
HoB Newsletter - October 2009
- HoB pulse still strong at local and regional level - WWF Director General Jim Leape visits Heart ...
HoB Newsletter - August 2009
- The Body Shop Singapore donates 10% of the profit to WWF’s Heart of Borneo Initiative - Local ...
HoB Newsletter - April 2009
- Working with indigenous people, Ba’ Kelalan, Sarawak, Malaysia - HoB-Asian Development Bank ...
HoB Newsletter - February 2009
- Developing the Business Case for Palm Oil on Degraded Lands - Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) ...
HoB Newsletter - December 2008
Heart of Borneo update around September - December 2008