News and stories
HoB Newsletter - December 2009
- Ta Ann Holdings Berhad, the first publically listed company in Sarawak, Malaysia supporting ...
Asia governors call for forest focus in climate deal
Asian governors from forest-rich countries, gathering in Singapore on the sidelines of the ...
Degraded Borneo land to be restored to orangutans
Almost 1000 hectares of degraded land in the area designated Heart of Borneo is to be restored as ...
HoB Newsletter - October 2009
- HoB pulse still strong at local and regional level - WWF Director General Jim Leape visits Heart ...
Unsustainable Logging Threatens Great Ape Populations
All species of great apes are (critically) endangered, and their continued existence depends on the ...
HoB Newsletter - August 2009
- The Body Shop Singapore donates 10% of the profit to WWF’s Heart of Borneo Initiative - Local ...
WWF to grade palm oil buyers
Only one percent of the sustainable palm oil available on the market has been bought, according to ...
HoB Newsletter - April 2009
- Working with indigenous people, Ba’ Kelalan, Sarawak, Malaysia - HoB-Asian Development Bank ...
HoB Newsletter - February 2009
- Developing the Business Case for Palm Oil on Degraded Lands - Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) ...
HoB Newsletter - December 2008
Heart of Borneo update around September - December 2008