Key international events
- Rio+20: WWF successfully galvanized a number of actors around the UN Watercourses Convention and transboundary water management. See here for our widely endorsed policy paper. Our news Update n.16 also contains more details.
- 6th World Water Forum: Discussions during the Forum paid strong attention to the importance of international legal instruments at all levels as enabling tools of transboundary water cooperation. See our News Update n.16 for more details.
- 2011 World Water Week: Seminar "Strengthening Water Diplomacy in Transboundary Basins"
- 2010 World Water Week: Side Event "UN Watercourses Convention: In Force by 2011"
- 2009 World Water Week: Side event – The UN Watercourses Convention: What is in it for European Countries?
- 5th World Water Forum: