WWF Scorecard shows which companies kept their promises to consumers on palm oil
While many palm oil buyers are taking the right actions on palm oil, some have failed to keep their ...
WWF report: Slow Road to Sustainability
New WWF research shows that only a handful of leading consumer goods companies and retailers have ...
WWF calls for industry standards in the Green Bond market to bolster a sustainable economy
New research commissioned by WWF and published today, shows that the proliferation of standards, ...
Top brands failing on cotton sustainability
Independent research shows majority of international companies are lagging behind on sourcing more ...
WWF Soy Scorecard shows that too many European companies are hiding their soy use
European companies that buy and use soy as animal feed in meat and dairy production are doing the ...
WWF welcomes progress in sustainability commitment of farmed salmon leaders
For the second year in a row, the Global Salmon Initiative (GSI) today made available detailed ...
Asian Fast Moving Consumer Goods - A Sustainability Guide for Financiers and Companies
WWF presented today “Asian Fast Moving Consumer Goods – A Sustainability Guide for Financiers and ...
Retailers and major brands urged to boost sustainable cotton uptake
The sustainable cotton market is facing an uncertain future according to new research commissioned ...
Chile boosts responsibly farmed salmon according to the Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) standard
Between 2015 and the two first months of 2016, over 10% of farmed salmon production in Chile, or ...
Brazil's new Forest Code: A guide for decision-makers in supply chains and governments
A guide on the Brazilian Forest Code for investors, rural producers, government managers and ...
In The News
- The Guardian: A project to help farmers in Haiti earn a living from planting trees has given way to a more ambitious goal
- Bloomberg Business: Singapore banks debate rainforest lending as smog blankets city
- The Guardian: Major companies fail to act on responsible soy sourcing says WWF
- The Guardian: Spawning a sustainable industry for farmed-raised salmon
- The Guardian: The global land grab is the next human rights challenge for business
- Nature: Farm focus for saving trees
- The Guardian: Fishing rules must cover EU vessels in foreign waters, campaigners say
- The Guardian: Sharp rise in sustainable seafood products on sale in UK
- Jonathon Porritt's Blog: RSPO Coming of Age
- The Guardian: Can the Better Cotton Initiative transform the global textile industry?
- The New York Times: Palm Oil Companies Slow in Meeting Sustainability Goal
- BBC Radio 4 - Food Programme: Palm Oil
- The New York Times - Green Blog: Deep Thinking About the Future of Food
- Financial Times: Golden Agri Scheme Gains Traction
- TIME Online: The End of the Line
- Telegraph UK: How Pakistan's Farmers are Cleaning Up Cotton
- The New York Times: Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish
- The Guardian: Crops for animal feed destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF warns
- The Independent: Britain's taste for cheap food that's killing Brazil's 'other wilderness'
- The Guardian: Crops for Animal Feed Destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF Warns
- Sawit Watch: Precedent-setting land deal in palm oil expansion zone in Borneo
- TIME Online: The Natural Debt Crisis: Learning to Live Within Our Planet's Means
- Green Biz: Is it Possible to Make a Hamburger Greener
- Financial Times: Production must rise to banish hunger