- Because working with timber logging companies can help save orang-utans, 70% of which live outside protected areas in Borneo
- working with fish farmers can help save whales;
- small innovations in how we cultivate sugarcane can help save reefs; and
- spending less on growing more cotton is good for dolphins in the Indus river and leaves the farmers with more money in their pockets at the end of the harvest.
- Sustainable investment helps save biodiversity
Better commodity production leaves a smaller footprint on our natural resources and thus contribute to conservation of important ecosystems and to poverty alleviation.
Find out more below in our commodity, corporate, finance and supply risk case studies.