News & Resources
Palm oil sustainability body takes Next step
WWF has welcomed moves to launch RSPO Next as a platform for innovative growers to demonstrate best ...
WWF welcomes Echebastar objection outcome but warns against easing MSC-certification standards
The certifier, Acoura Marine, has released a final report stating that the Echebastar Indian Ocean ...
WWF´s Environmental Paper Company Index shows continual improvement by leading pulp and paper producers
Gland, Switzerland — The WWF Environmental Paper Company Index (EPCI) 2015 shows a positive trend.
IKEA first major retailer to only use cotton from more sustainable sources
From Sigtuna to Älmhult – a global journey for cotton in rural Sweden
Spiny Lobster in the Galapagos is Making a Sustainable Comeback
Old fishermen who lived in the Galapagos Islands in the 1950s remember scooping lobsters out of ...
Environmental Investigation Agency report outlines illegalities by major European wood processor in Romania
WWF lodges complaint under European timber regulation after report documents widespread ...
GSSI compliance does not indicate sustainability certification, WWF warns
WWF today raised caution about the newly released Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI) ...
Victory for consumers in WWF's battle to defend MSC ecolabel
Gland, Switzerland. The Echebastar Indian Ocean tuna fishery will not be certified to the Marine ...
"Market transformer": IKEA raises the bar for sustainable seafood
This month, IKEA committed to offering its 600 million customers worldwide over 23 different ...
Weaker aquaculture standards would boost risk to oceans, WWF warns
WWF today raised concerns about proposed standards released by the Aquaculture Stewardship Council ...
MEDIA COVERAGE OF MARKET TRANSFORMATION
May 8, 2014
Keywords: soy, feed, scorecard
- Bloomberg Business: Singapore banks debate rainforest lending as smog blankets city
- The Guardian: Spawning a sustainable industry for farmed-raised salmon
- The Guardian: The global land grab is the next human rights challenge for business
- Nature: Farm focus for saving trees
- The Guardian: Fishing rules must cover EU vessels in foreign waters, campaigners say
- The Guardian: Sharp rise in sustainable seafood products on sale in UK
- Jonathon Porritt's Blog: RSPO Coming of Age
- The Guardian: Can the Better Cotton Initiative transform the global textile industry?
- The New York Times: Palm Oil Companies Slow in Meeting Sustainability Goal
- BBC Radio 4 - Food Programme: Palm Oil
- The New York Times - Green Blog: Deep Thinking About the Future of Food
- Financial Times: Golden Agri Scheme Gains Traction
- TIME Online: The End of the Line
- Telegraph UK: How Pakistan's Farmers are Cleaning Up Cotton
- The New York Times: Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish
- The Guardian: Crops for animal feed destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF warns
- The Independent: Britain's taste for cheap food that's killing Brazil's 'other wilderness'
- The Guardian: Crops for Animal Feed Destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF Warns
- Sawit Watch: Precedent-setting land deal in palm oil expansion zone in Borneo
- TIME Online: The Natural Debt Crisis: Learning to Live Within Our Planet's Means
- Green Biz: Is it Possible to Make a Hamburger Greener
- Financial Times: Production must rise to banish hunger