Leading by Example
Nowadays it is increasingly recognised that sustainability champions have largely succeeded in making a robust case for their investments. However, many companies are still struggling to find the right way to embed sustainability at the heart of business. Business executives from some of the most inspiring companies will tell us their stories and how they have made it happen.
- Desso, 13 September 2012
- Nestlé, 15 January 2013
- Kingfisher, 12 February 2013
- InterfaceFlor, 23 April 2013
Leading in Changing Times
Global awareness is a requirement of a 21st century leader. In order to stay on top of the sustainability agenda, business leaders need to have a clear understanding of international developments. Some of our best-informed experts will bring you their latest knowledge and insight concerning today's major global issues and the role business can play.
In our globalised world, innovation for sustainability is based on people's ability to think together and to collaborate across sectors, nations and cultures. Cross-sector initiatives have become key elements for global and local transformation. Actors from some of these groundbreaking projects will show us how co-creative processes, often beginning with a small group of people, lead the way to a profound collective change.
Leading with the Heart
"Leaders are those who in whatever capacity embolden others to live their lives with courage, hope, and integrity. Such leaders embody qualities that inspire others to their own journey of authenticity and service.” (Tim ‘Mac’ Macartney) For these special sessions, we invite the most inspirational speakers from the One Planet Leaders program. Drawing on their own personal journey, these courageous leaders will help you understand how to integrate your values, your personal leadership and the way in which you do business.
2012 - 2013 Series
- September: Leading by Example: Desso
- October: Valuing Nature in Business
- November: From Footprint to Mindprint
- December: Financial Innovations and Systemic Risks
- January: Leading by Example: Nestlé
- February: Leading by Example: Kingfisher
- March: Breakthrough Capitalism
- April: Leading by Example – InterfaceFlor
- May: Leading Together – H&M and WWF
- June: Leading in Changing Times– Hazel Henderson