One Planet Leaders is a unique program which brings together cutting edge business and sustainability knowledge, using inspirational speakers and cases from all over the world.
What can I expect ?
Expect to be inspired first and foremost ! You will be taught by leading experts and work in teams on case studies and real-world examples.
You will learn how to:
- Embed sustainability into the heart of your business
- Develop your ability to drive change
- Turn sustainability into a driver of innovation
Who should attend this programme ?
Planet-minded managers who want to use their position to leave a positive mark and influence the way we live, consume and do business.
Why are WWF & IMD collaborating?
The partnership on One Planet Leaders allows IMD and WWF to apply the synthesis of our respective expertise to some of the world's most critical challenges. Together, we are pushing back the frontiers of executive education.
- 3 weeks of preparatory work (web-based)
- 4 days module (on campus)
- 4 weeks of implementation (web-based)
- Continued learning through the Alumni Network
- Summer 2013: June 17 - 21
- Autumn 2013: November 18 - 22
- Spring 2014: 31 March - 4 April
- Autumn 2014: 17 - 21 November
IMD Business School on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne (map), Switzerland, 40 minutes by road or rail from Geneva International Airport.
CHF 9,500 for the first participant.
CHF 8,000 for each additional participant from the same organization, for IMD and OPL alumni, for WWF partner companies and for CSM member companies.
Inspiring program with highly knowledgeable and committed teachers that stimulated participants to step up and lead change towards sustainability.