Your business is ready to handle climate change
Climate change is no longer a debate, it's a business factor.
Sign up with WWF and take the first step towards minimising your company's carbon footprint.
By working with WWF, you – and the climate – can benefit in a number of ways.
- Reduce energy costs
- Prepare for new legislation
- Explore new business opportunities and markets
Our team can help you identify strategies to address climate change.
The results speak for themselves – the WWF Climate Savers companies will have reduced their collective CO2 emissions by over 10 million tons by 2010.
- Johnson & Johnson is reaping more than $30 million in annualized energy efficiency savings.
- Lafarge has reduced over 4 million tons of CO2 emissions in 2005 - on the EU allowance market these were worth €73 million1
- Sagawa Express saves $5 million by reducing vehicle idling so reducing fuel costs.
1 The EEX spot market average price 1st January to 19th December 2006 was at €17.66. Lafarge reduced tons in Annex 1 countries in 2005 compared to 1990 baseline 4.19 Mio t CO2, with a value on EU market with 2006 average price: €73,995,400.-